What is child sponsorship?
Child sponsorship connects two people: a sponsor with a generous heart and a child with many needs.
When you sponsor a child through a monthly giving plan, you’re helping provide:
- A safe place where the kids live and eat in a clean environment.
- A caring team of teachers and staff with a group of volunteers to help the children in their day to day growth.
- A new path to success in life.
When you join the movement, you’re making a real difference in the world and creating a positive ripple effect that impacts from this generation to the next. Sponsoring a child means you’re part of the solution and gives you a way to transform a child’s life. You can exchange messages with your sponsored child and even choose to visit!
From toddlerhood to young adulthood, our child sponsorship program equips kids with crucial educational life and job skills to help them to meet their full potential as fellow human beings.
What you get
- Welcome packet with child information.
- Yearly child photos.
- Regular mailed or emailed updates and letters.